THE GREAT DEBATE
Appearing at 2:20 // DAY ONE
The Advertising Council’s Youngbloods are here to discuss, debate and dissect the question: Is social media good for your mental health? Is it time to rethink the way you think about social?
Arguing in favour of social media negatively impacts mental health
- Ali MacKellar – Comms Design Manager at Initiative (Youngbloods WA Co Chair)
- Emma Hollins – Account Manager at Wunderman Thompson
- Patrick Tully – Paid Manager at Reprise Digital
Arguing in favour of social media positively impacts mental health
- Anneliese Sullivan– Copywriter at The Brand Agency (Youngbloods WA Co Chair)
- Cam Bisley – Social Media Director at Rare
- Jacqui Hayes – Digital Executive at Reprise Digital
Find the Youngbloods WA on socials 👇
STAY IN THE LOOP
Want the latest news about STATE OF SOCIAL ‘21 as soon as details are released?